- The pictures posted on the website as well as the written content thereof are copyrighted and not to be used without the written consent of Avianne Academy of Arts.
- Avianne Academy of Arts is an educational initiative of Art By Avianne.
- Avianne Academy of Arts is an independent business entity and is not formally affiliated with any other organization, individual, charity or educational initiative.
- Avianne Academy of Arts complies fully with California State and Federal law and provides only the utmost of excellence in Fine Art Instruction, but is not at this time overseen nor accredited by any third party.
- Our facilities are California Fire Code compliant and wheelchair accessible, but currently we are not able to accommodate special needs students as our instructor(s), assistant(s), other involved parties and facilities are not equipped or optimized to provide a special needs student with a truly optimal learning environment or study program.
- New students must be 10 years or older to attend classes, starting January 1st, 2017.
- New students can enroll at any time during the year, but cannot start classes during November or December due to too many holiday interruptions.
- Enrollment is only available on-line, no exceptions.
- Once enrolled, a student will receive a Student Contract which need to be filled out, signed and returned by the parent or legal guardian in the case of a minor.
- All new students start with a probation period of 1-3 months to determine if the class is a good fit for the student.
- Class fees are payable at the beginning of each month and are non-refundable.
- Please take note that most communications will be done via e-mail for the sake of consistency, promptness and clarity. Phone calls may not be returned as promptly.
- Classes need to have a minimum student count of 3 or 4 to move ahead.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 8 students due to quality focus on instruction.
- Larger classes, seminars or workshops will be run with the aide of assistants.
- Private Classes and other instructional options are available upon request – view details here
- The instructor(s), assistant(s), the Art Academy and our associates reserve the right to refuse service or entry at any time to any student or friends or family members of students who are destructive, disrespectful or disruptive to the learning environment in any way or whose student fees are not current.
- Parents or legal guardians of minor students are welcome to sit in on classes from time to time, but we cannot accommodate family members or friends in our classes who are not enrolled students.
- The Student Contract is a physical, legally binding document, based on California laws and policies, that all students (or in the case of minors, a parent or legal guardian) will receive and sign, providing liability, identity, medical emergency and financial protection for all parties involved.
- Group classes are held on a month to month basis and a student may terminate classes at any point at the end of any month.
- In the case of non-regular group classes, classes may be terminated according to the terms of that specific course, class or situation.
- Supply lists, Student Contracts and other critical information will be provided as soon as a class is confirmed to commence, after or upon registration. (Supply costs are kept to a minimum, some specialized supplies will be provided for certain projects).
- Material lists and other critical information will be provided as soon as a class is confirmed to commence, after or upon registration. (Material Costs are kept to a minimum).
- When a class commences, the registration fee will not be refundable.
- In the case of a class not commencing, the registration fee will be fully refundable.
Fees, Dates and Times
- Dates for each pre-determined class can be viewed on the Class Time table.
- Fees are determined for each class as stipulated under individual Class Descriptions.
- Fees are non negotiable and non refundable, payable at the beginning of each month.
- Avianne may be booked for a variety of instructional and speaking engagements – fees for these will be determined on a case by case basis.
- After Registration, recurring class fees for the entire calendar month (excluding Public Holidays and Seasonal Breaks) are due at the beginning of each calendar month and can be paid by check, credit card or via PayPal.
- Pay through Paypal, using this address: TakeArtClasses@gmail.com
- Failure to pay by the 10th of each month will result in immediate termination of classes.
Forms of Payment
We accept the following forms of payment
- Credit / Debit
It is not quite easy to find money through other external resources, mostly to deal with health care needs. There are various ailments when family need order medicines from the WEB. Viagra is for the treatment of failure to get or keep an erection and similar states coupled to erectile disfunction. Below are seven you need to know about “http://journal-info.net/buy/levitra-online.html“. Likely every adult has heard about “buy levitra online“. Also, consider “buy levitra“. Experts feel that solving erectile disfunction without consulting a doctor is unsafe. Any medication may affect the way other remedies work, and other medicines may affect the way it’s works, causing unwanted side effects. Don’t forget, the best way to avoid faked medicaments is to purchase recipe drugs like Viagra from a respectable source with which you are comfortable.