Tuition and Fees
Avianne Academy of Arts always strive to make our class options affordable and accessible while still maintaining a high caliber learning experience with excellent standards in everything we do.
Our classes therefore represent excellent value for money.
Thousands of dollars are spent at many Fine Art Universities and Colleges each year by students who could be learning the exact same skills (and sometimes even more) for much less with us.
We do not skimp on teaching you some hardcore Fine Art skills. And we do not waste your time or your money, leaving you to socialize while you merely dabble on your own as many other informal learning initiatives do.
Payments can be made online (all students) or via check (local USA students only). We only use internationally supported, secure and reliable apps – WaveApps, Square and PayPal for online Payments.
Specific Tuition Costs
- Classical Studio Training (CST1, CST 2 and CST 3): $47.50 per 2 hour class.
This amounts to $190 per 4 week module (paid upfront to cover costs incurred) – each module stretches across 1-2 months, depending on Holidays (all supplies included).
This is a certificate of merit course.
- Workshops: Each single day, 7 hour workshop is offered at $170 per student (includes light lunch, water, tea, student notes, all supplies, certificate of completion, optional after class critique).
- Studio Practice: $30 per 2 hour booking (limited supplies provided).
- Private Classes in Studio: $120 per 2 hour class (all supplies provided).
- Private Instruction Online: $100 per 2 hour class (supply cost will be extra and will depend on specific course requirements).
- Event Costs and Corporate, Private or Public Classes, Retreats, Instruction or Initiatives not described directly here will have costs posted with the specific marketing for such an effort, elsewhere on this website or on the relevant third party information websites, social media platforms or bulletins.
Please refer to our specific policies with regard to payment options and logistics. If a class is ever cancelled or a student needs to withdraw due to admissible student or instructor emergencies, students will be fully reimbursed (this is all described in detail in our Studio Practice Policy ).
Ready To Get Started?