Summarized Terms and Conditions
This is our Studio Practice Policy (where applicable, this extends to all our online classes, offers and subscriptions). Students who sign-up, register for or subscribe to any of our content or classes are subject to these policies however it applies to their specific physical classroom or online class situation. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Avianne International is the umbrella organization under which all business entities and initiatives operate under the collective Avianne brand. These terms are non-negotiable and comply with Idaho State and USA Federal law and are enforceable according to the fullest extent of the law. Agreeing to these terms and conditions indicate, across the board, a full and clear understanding of and compliance with everything stipulated in the entirety of this document as intended by Avianne International.
Avianne International, (© 2019, All Rights Reserved) is a privately owned business and we reserve our right to refuse to conduct business with anyone who do not follow our policies, terms and conditions, officially or unofficially, in full (including our extended terms and conditions – link below).
Agreeing to this document also implies and constitutes, without any exceptions, that you agree to the full list of terms and conditions of conducting business with Avianne International in any type of capacity. The full, unedited and non-summarized version of these policies. terms and conditions are available here (Download)
- Avianne International reserves all copy rights and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. You may not record, photograph, distribute, share, copy or scan any of our classroom activities, methodologies, art or student hand-outs or notes in any way, shape or form, in a professional or personal capacity, utilizing any type of publication, platform, communication methods or distribution efforts or services.
- Violating our copy rights may lead to hefty fines and even prison sentences under Idaho State, Federal USA and international copyright laws.
Ethical business conduct:
- We require respectful, ethical, lawful and professional business conduct at all time. We do not conduct any business with minors. You must be 18 years or older to conduct any type of business with us. Parents or legal Guardians can conduct business on behalf of a minor with us if we deem it appropriately so.
- You cannot misrepresent our business or damage our reputation or business in any way, shape or form.
- You may not use our business as a platform for promoting yourself or your art and you may not usurp our business with other individuals, businesses or organizations in any way, shape or form.
- You may never represent, promote or create anything on behalf of our business or claim unauthorized endorsements from us in any way, shape or form.
- You are responsible for working with us. We cannot force you to have results. Results depend on your ability and willingness to work with us and continue to build upon what you learn in class, at home, on your own.
- We are not responsible for promoting your art or advancing your career or business ventures in any way, shape or form.
- All work you do with us, all homework, all work submitted in applications or for job purposes must be your own.
- You have to honor class-times and meeting times and respond to all email communications in a timely fashion.
- You are responsible for your own art making process and creating a suitable art making environment at home as well as for any extra supplies you may need.
- We cannot cater to any issues or drama in your personal life.
- If you do not follow our terms and conditions (the extended, full version that you hereby also agree to – see link provided), we reserve the right to terminate all business with you.
Safe studio practice and liability:
- We are not liable for any theft, losses, damages, illnesses, injury, death or terminal conditions of any kind that anyone may suffer while doing business with us.
- We are not responsible for carrying insurance of any kind on your behalf and you will be responsible for your own safety and liable for any harm you cause to yourself or any third party.
- You have to follow safety procedures, instructions, policies and requirements (verbal or written) at all times.
- You have to wear safe attire for art making.
- We do not have the training, facilities or equipment to facilitate learning for students with disabilities of any kind.
- Art studios are typically hazardous to animals – in the best interests of all persons and animals involved, we cannot accommodate animals, including persons who require service animals of any kind, as these animals are at (higher than usual) risk of death or injury within a studio environment.
- Students and / or any third parties may not interact with any supplies, equipment or furniture in or around the facility without express permission, flowing best practices.
- We cannot guarantee safe, damage free nor indefinite storage of your art work.
- We are not liable for any medical and / or other types of unforeseen events or emergencies and will follow best practices in such instances.
Classroom / online conduct:
- We have a zero tolerance policy regarding bullying, lewd or disrespectful conduct or harassment of any kind in person or online – this also covers, but is not limited to, our assistants, contractors, family members, friends, other students, property, facilities or online classroom environments.
- You cannot bring any animals, third parties, unauthorized materials, recording equipment, entertainment devices, toys, guests, unlawful substances or irrelevant art or projects from outside the classroom to our classes.
- We require our students to attend any and all classes with a positive attitude, ready to learn and we do not tolerate bad learning attitudes or habits.
- If a class needs to be cancelled, discontinued or postponed, we will deal with it as stipulated in our extended terms and conditions (see link above).
- Scheduling, commencement and continuation of any classes must be honored according to all our terms and conditions. Failure to do so may result in cancelled classes without reimbursement.
Payments and Communications:
- You must honor all our payment and communications policies and procedures as required for any specific transaction of any kind.
- Payments and communications are required online.
- We cannot accept cash, checks or crypto currency or currencies in any other monetary unit besides the USA dollar.
- Payment will not be accepted unless contract agreements are signed and / or terms and conditions as we stipulate are agreed upon in writing or by marking such as agreed upon online.
- It is understood that Avianne International does not offer any degrees nor are we an accredited academic institution.
- It is understood that Avianne International does not claim to teach all methods of art making, but has a focus on only certain types of art making as set out in our class and Academy descriptions.
- It is understood that Avianne International does not accommodate nudes in terms of themes nor subjects as part of our instruction or classroom conduct both in studio and online. This also pertains to any related exhibitions, shows or events we may conduct.
- Avianne International reserves the right to change / update and adjust our policies, terms and conditions as we may see fit at any time and these will still be binding.
- Students will be notified when any significant changes in policy, terms and conditions ever occur.